Available on Monday Tuesday Friday!
Meeting point Ayia Napa square bus stop: 8:45-8:55
Duration: 4 hours
- Once we clear passport control our guide will prepare you with information about Varosha. How Varosha started, Hotel information, what to expect, what to see and facilities available in the deserted resort, also present developments.
- We are the only company to provide our own map which helps with navigation and additional information about relevant buildings.
- Our staff will be in the resort armed with walkie-talkies ready to give you assistance if required, again we are the only company to offer this customer care.
- Once in the empty resort you are allowed to go wherever you want within the designated areas governed by the authorities.
- Because we give you more free time than any other company you have enough time to explore the streets, have a snack or a swim on these beautiful beaches. This tour solely concentrates on the Holiday resort of Varosha and therefore gives you maximum time to understand what it stood for.
Note: Clients MUST bring their passports on the Famagusta / Varosha View and Varosha Experience. All passengers must have an EU ID cards or Non EU countries can cross with passports ONLY.
**Transportation to Ayia Napa:
Transfer: 50 Eur per time
Bus: Morning tour: Monday - Sunday Finikoudes Intercity bus stop 7.30 am (Larnaca-Ayia Napa-Paralimni) 4 Eur