Available on Monday Thursday Friday!
Meeting point Ayia Napa square bus stop: 9:00-9:10
Duration: 6 hours
- Our first stop will be at the walled city of Famagusta which is steeped in history. Famagusta is surrounded by its Venetian wall built in the late 15th century.
- Information and its importance affecting history will be given as you travel towards the city and therefore allowing more FREE time when you arrive.
- This medieval city is full of historical buildings dating back to the 13th century and once home to 365 churches representing different religions.
- We are the only company to supply you with our own FREE exclusive map. The walled city is spiced with modern buildings which bring it into the 20th century.
- Residential, Unique shops, Cafes, Bars, and Restaurants line the main street running through the center. As a customer of The Original Red Bus you take advantage of the discounts offered to you on food, drinks and goods from participating companies.
- It`s just a 10 minute drive to Palm Beach which is our next destination to see Varosha the deserted holiday resort.
- Traveling to Palm beach you will be given information about Varosha and why it has been left empty.
- The beuatiful Palm beach has some of the many empty hotels including a hotel used by ABBA. We allow you lots of free time to gaze at the empty hotels , have a swim in the warm waters or sit at the beach bar to chill with a beer.
- At the end of Palm beach you will be able to see all of Varosha and the vast coastline of holiday apartments used by the rich and famous. Our guide will also invite you to the perimeter fence where he will point out some extra interesting facts about the resort.
- Our staff have 2 way radio walkie talkies and will always be at hand if you need any assistance or any questions you wish to ask.
Note: Clients MUST bring their passports on the Famagusta / Varosha View and Varosha Experience. All passengers must have an EU ID cards or Non EU countries can cross with passports ONLY.
**Transportation to Ayia Napa:
Transfer: 50 Eur per time
Bus: Morning tour: Monday - Sunday Finikoudes Intercity bus stop 7.30 am (Larnaca-Ayia Napa-Paralimni) 4 Eur