Available on Sunday!
Pick-up in Larnaca at 09:00am
Duration: 8 hours
Price: € 65 per person / € 45 for children
* A very special excursion, designed with a lot of thought and care. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon confirmation.
The tour includes a series of stops on the Troodos mountains with a combination of numerous traditional villages and panoramic
breath-taking views. *
- Starting our tour, we invite you to indulge in the magic of roses and their gifts. The rose factory is located in a beautiful village up on the Troodos Mountains. There you will have the chance to see the process of product making and have the opportunity to try the special products as well.
- Continuing our local experience, we will visit the family owned business which has been preparing traditional smoked and wine meat products in the traditional way since 1978. Smoked meats are a significant part of traditional Cypriot cuisine. You will be offered to try some of the smoked meats of Cyprus including smoked bacon, smoked ham, and smoked sausages.
- Our next visit will be a sweet stop for all the chocolate lovers. We will visit the heart of Pano Platres village and we will find a small chocolate workshop, managed and run by a couple who reside in the village. Each chocolate is carefully handmade and seasonal ingredients are used - it is a great opportunity to try a chocolate with Cypriot ingredients.
- Our excursion continues outdoors where we will have a short trail walk around Platres. Visitors can enjoy nature and the scenery along with the Millomeris waterfall which is one of the biggest waterfall in Cyprus.
- After the lovely walk around Platres, we will then visit a locally famous winery that has more than a hundred awards since 2007 and its methods are traditionally used for generations. The winery uses 8 different kinds of grapes for its wine collection and our visitors will have the chance to try all the creations and have some local wine tasting.
- Our last stop is at the picturesque village of Omodos where we will have the chance to visit Timios Stavros Monastery, known as Monastery of the Holy Cross. Timios Stavros is a stone monastery, considered as one of the oldest and most historic monasteries of the island. At this beautiful village we will also have the chance to have a lunch break and some free time before returning back.
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.