Available on Monday!
Larnaca between 8:30 – 8:45am
Duration: 8 hours
A very special excursion, designed with a lot of thought and care. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon confirmation.
- The tour includes a series of stops on the Troodos mountains with a combination of numerous traditional villages and panoramic breath-taking views.
- As our first stop, we will visit a Byzantine church, where its name means “Built by angels”. It is located 12 kilometers southwest of Larnaca and ancient Kition. This is one of the churches under the protection of UNESCO, having tourists and locals visiting it daily.
- Following our tour, we will visit a farm owned by a local in Choirokoitia area. The owner will not only treat you with a delicious breakfast, made by fresh products of the day, but they will also show you about the Halloumi and Anari cheese making process. You will also have the chance to be around animals and even participate on the milking process.
- Next stop, we will go to one of the most beautiful wineries in Kato Drys village, where we will have a tour around the winery and have a chance to try some Cypriot wines for free.
- Continuing our tour, we will visit the Bee and Embroidery Museum in Kato Drys. Located in a 300-year old residence, is a great way to discover the village’s culture. Including six basic units that split into seven rooms, featuring everything from old and new beekeeping tools for the making of Commandaria and Zivania.
- At the last stop, before returning to Larnaca, we will visit one of the most beautiful villages - Lefkara - where we will visit the famous workshops of lace and silver. Lefkara is in the 30 most beautiful villages in Europe, and one of the visitors was Leonardo da Vinci himself.
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.