Available on !
ON DEMAND ONLY
Hotel pick-up in Larnaca between 8:45 – 9:00am
Your exact pick-up time will be given upon confirmation.
Duration: 6 hours
A special excursion which combines a series of stops and includes numerous panoramic views around the most famous landmarks of Ayia Napa & Protaras.
- In our first stop, we will visit Ayia Napa sculpture park. This park is unique, as artists from all around the world have been showcasing their sculptures. What makes the park so special is that it keeps on growing within the years.
- After our first stop, we will stop at the natural bridge of Ayia Napa, that is famously known as the bridge of love.
- As the next stop, we will reach the famous Sea Caves (Palace of Caves).
- Our journey continues through the national park of Cape Greko, along the way to Protaras
- Following our tour, we will visit Protaras, and the famous ''Ilias Profitis'' chapel, where you will be able to see a beautiful landmark and the city of Protaras from above, as the chapel is located on the top of a rock.
- Before heading back to Larnaca, we will have our last stop of our adventure at the unique little church of Ayioi Saranta (40 Martyrs). The church is so secluded that even locals find it hard to locate.
Minimum 4 people
To book Ayia Napa tour contact us at +35796744750 ( Whatsapp/ Viber/ Telegram ) or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.