Available on Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday !
Meeting point: Pegeia, Coral Bay
Safari starts: 9 am
Duration: 8,5 hours
Single quad €100
1 Person buggy €120
2 Persons €160
3 Seats buggy €250
4 Seats buggy €320
- The boat trip takes 3 hours and includes a fun swim in the see-through waters of Blue Lagoon.
- The drive-part of the safari is around 100km (over 60 miles).
- We start our route near the famous Coral Bay beach of Pegeia.
- Depending on the availability of the cruise, we can do the route in two ways: clock-wise or anti-clockwise. If going clock-wise, we ride towards the shipwreck, sea caves and then enjoy quiet winding roads through the banana plantations towards St George’s church and marina before continuing down into Akamas Nature Reserve. In Akamas, all riding is off-road. Here, we visit Lara beach, which is famous as the turtle nesting grounds – here we have time for an invigorating swim; we then visit a café by the mountains for lunch*. We then drive through Akamas forest, visiting Lakki marina on the Northern side of the island, where we enjoy the 3h glass-bottom boat trip, and then turn back towards Coral Bay, this time riding through various mountain villages.
- If moving anti-clockwise, we do the route in reverse order, and have a lunch-break near Polis.
- Lunch costs 10 EUR, which includes pork/chicken souvlaki with potatoes and salad, and a soft drink; the vegetarian option substitutes the souvlaki with scrambled egg or tuna/calamari salad.
Note: Self-transfer from your location to Paphos.
** Transfer to Paphos
1-3 Persons 155 Eur
4-6 Persons 175 Eur
**Please arrive at least 20 minutes earlier to fill in and sign the paperwork, and familiarize yourself with the bikes.
**Before booking online, contact us, for choice of vehicles and availability
To Book ATV quad/ buggy tour contact us:
+35796744750 - Whatsapp/ Viber/ Telegram