Available on !
Ayia Napa 8:30- 9:10 am
Starts in Protaras harbor:
Duration: 3.5 hours
Price: €40 Adults & €28 children
- We offer you a morning trip along the coast of Protaras.
- From the Fig Tree Bay we will go to the “Ghost Town” Famagusta to enjoy the forner “Pearl” of Cyprus from the sea. Passing the bay of Protaras, you will see the cave of the Holy Healers of Agia Anargyri and a small church on it.
- Our journey will continue to the famous Blue Lagoon, and along the way we will stop at the caves "Shark's Mouth", "Bridge of Lovers", "Bridge of Sinners" and cape "Cavo Greco". Mysterious sea grottoes and caves will not leave anyone indifferent.
- In the Blue Lagoon you will have enough time to swim in the crystal-clear waters, swim and see the fantastic underwater world of the Mediterranean Sea.
- A traditional Cypriot lunch on the board and drinks will complete your impressions.
- 2 stops for swimming
- Swimming vests (for adults and children)
- Lunch buffet
- OPEN BAR (2 times for 40 minutes) - homemade lemonade / white dry wine / red dry wine
- Water is freely available
**Transportation to Ayia Napa:
Transfer: 50 Eur per time
Monday - Sunday Finikoudes Intercity bus stop 6.am (Larnaca-Ayia Napa-Paralimni) 4 Eur