Available on Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday !
Pick up in Ayia Napa square between 8am – 8:15am
Duration: 4 hours
Price: €50 Adults & €35 children
- An in-depth off-road adventure to the most Eastern point of the coastal National Park, visiting the most famous landmarks of Ayia Napa & Protaras.
- We begin the tour with our first stop at the natural rocky bridge in Ayia Napa, that is famously known as the ''Bridge of Love''.
- We then go off-road to reach the famous Sea Caves (Palace of Caves).
- Our journey continues to the top of Cape Greko. A 10-minute track at the top of this crest (the most Eastern Point of Europe), revealing a 360° of spectacular views of the Mediterranean sea.
- A quick stop at the natural bridge of Koraka for some photos. Then we go off to a hidden cave which was originally used as a church by the locals, but now is the diver’s paradise.
- There we can enjoy the white and blue chapel of Agioi Anargoiroi, which is on top of a natural cave and the great view that this area has.
- We then arrive at the beautiful Konnos Bay, where you will have some free time for swimming, watersports (optional extra) or just simply explore the area or relax at the beautifully located café.
- We then continue our adventure at the mythical cave of Cyclopes and we finish at the very unique church of Ayioi Saranta (40 Martyrs) The area is secluded, where even the locals find it hard to locate.
Transportation options to Ayia Napa:
Taxi transfer: 50 Euro per ride
Bus transfer: Monday - Sunday, 4 Euro per ride
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.