Available on !
Starts in Protaras harbour at 10:00 am
Duration: 3.5 hours
Price: €40 Adults & €28 children
- We offer you a morning trip along the coast of Protaras.
- From the Fig Tree Bay we will go towards the “Ghost Town” of Famagusta and discover the former “Pearl of Cyprus'' from the sea. Passing the bay of Protaras, you will see the cave of the Holy Healers of Agioi Anargyroi and the traditional church on it.
- Our journey continues at the famous Blue Lagoon, and along the way we will stop at the caves "Shark's Mouth", "Bridge of Lovers", "Bridge of Sinners" and cape "Cavo Greco".
- At Blue Lagoon you will have enough time to swim in the crystal-clear waters, and experience the fantastic underwater world of the Mediterranean Sea.
- A traditional Cypriot lunch on board and drinks will complete your impressions.
- 2 swim stops
- Swimming vests (for adults and children)
- Lunch buffet
- Open Bar (2 times for 40 minutes) Including homemade lemonade, white dry wine and red dry wine
- Drinking water
*Transportation to Ayia Napa:
Taxi transfer: 55 Euro per ride
Bus transfer: Monday - Sunday at Larnaca's Old Hospital bus stop , 1.50 Euro per ride
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.