Available on Thursday !
Hotel pick-up in Larnaca between 8:45 – 9:00am
Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Duration: 6 hours
Price: €65 Adults & €45 children
- Starting our tour we will visit a unique monastery, built by Saint Helen during her visit to Cyprus at the beginning of the 4th century AD.
- As the next stop in our adventure, we will visit an old copper mine lake, known as the "Red lake".
- Continuing our journey we will arrive in the mountain region of Machairas, where we will have a coffee stop at a traditional Kafenio (local coffee shop) in a tiny village amongst local people.
- We then have a quick stop for some panoramic breath-taking photos at one of Cyprus' many lakes.
- As one of our last stop, we will visit one of the most beautiful villages, Lefkara.
- Lefkara is considered as one of the 30 most beautiful villages of Europe and we will have the chance to see the infamous workshops of lace and silver.
- Before we return back to Larnaca we will have lovely swim stop and lunch at the beach. (Lunch is optional, not included in the price)
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.