Available on Monday Wednesday Saturday !
Pick-up in Larnaca between 8:30 – 8:45am
Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Price: Adults €70 / Children €50
Duration: 8 hours
- Starting our tour we will visit a unique monastery, built by Saint Helen during her visit to Cyprus at the beginning of the 4th century AD.
- As the next stop in our adventure, we will visit an old copper mine lake, known as the "Red lake".
- Continuing our journey we will arrive in the mountain region of Machairas, where we will have a coffee stop at a traditional Kafenio (local coffee shop) in a tiny village amongst local people.
- Followed by a visitation at a medieval chapel of 14th century, hidden in east Troodos mountain area.
- We then continue our path, where we arrive at the very private and enchanted Lagoon for a tranquil swim.
- After the refreshing swim we will arrive at a historic village, almost forgotten by time, where we really do take a step back into the centuries. Lunch is optional and can be enjoyed in the heart of this village, at a typical Cypriot family-owned Taverna.
- We finish our journey with our last stop at the charming village of Lefkara.
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.