Available on Monday Thursday !
Meeting point at Ayia Napa Harbor between 8.30am – 9.00am
Duration: 4 hours
Price: €70 Adults
- Check out this awesome underwater sculpture park in Ayia Napa, Cyprus!
- MUSAN is an underwater forest, the first of its kind. Consisting over than 93 artworks, some of which are in the form of trees.
- The artworks are designed to attract marine life on a large scale and develop organically a complex environment. These installations are placed at various depths and are laid out to resemble a path through a dense underwater forest.
- After exploring the MUSAN sculpture park, we will continue our journey to Ayia Napa's sea caves where you will be able to see the ''Sea Cave Palace''!
- We then continue our trip by visiting the beautiful Turtle Bay, where you will have time to swim and maybe even see some sea turtles and swim with these magnificent creatures!
Price Includes: Snorkeling Equipment
Transportation to Ayia Napa:
Private Transfer: 50 Euro per ride
Bus Transfer: Monday - Sunday, 4 Euro per ride
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.