Available on Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday !
Starts from Ayia Napa: 9:30 pm - 9:45
Pick up in Ayia Napa Harbor: 10:30
Duration: 4,5 hours
Price: €30 Adults & €15 children
- Welcome aboard! Are you looking for a unique way to explore the hidden gems of Ayia Napa? Look no further!
- Take a part on an adventure where you'll see the stunning Famagusta Ghost Town boarders from the comfort of our boat.
- Next, we'll take you on a journey to visit all the famous sites of Ayia Napa, where you'll get to experience the beauty of this incredible destination.
- As we pass by the bay of Protaras, you'll get to witness the incredible cave of the Holy Healers of Agioi Anargyri and the small graphic church which is located there.
- But that's not all! We'll take you to the famous Blue Lagoon, where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- Along the way, we'll make stops at some of the most picturesque caves like "Shark's Mouth", "Bridge of Lovers", "Bridge of Sinners" and the beautiful cape of "Cavo Greco".
- As part of our journey, we'll also have two swimming stops where you can cool off in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean.
- But that's not all! We've got you covered with lunch, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Come join us for a day of adventure, relaxation, and exploration.
Transportation to Ayia Napa:
Private transfer: 50 Euro per ride
Bus transfer: Monday – Sunday, 4 Euro per ride
To secure your booking and ensure availability to meet your specific preferences, kindly make the reservation online at least 24 hours prior to your trip. This timeframe allows us to accommodate your requirements and deliver a satisfying experience tailored to your needs.